If you’re looking for inspiration, tips or ideas for your next act as a 40-or-older business owner, here are some Twitter accounts to follow:
1) Angela Raspass (@AngelaRaspass) – Helping women 40+ create, launch and expand into Your Next Chapter Business with clarity and confidence.
2) BoomerCafe (@BoomerCafe) – An online magazine for baby boomers with active lifestyles and youthful spirits.
3) Boomers in Business 2.0 (@SmBizBoomers) – Goes by this motto: “You’ve got The Time. The Wisdom. The Experience. What ARE you waiting for?”
4) Debra Eve (@DebraEve) – A late bloomer celebrating fellow late bloomers and their art, books and adventures.
5) Encore.org (@EncoreOrg) – Building a movement to advance second acts for the greater good.
6) Growing Bolder (@growingbolder) – Hope, inspiration and possibility for the 45+ generation.
7) Kerry Hannon (@KerryHannon) – Retirement, career and personal finance columnist. Author of Getting the Job You Want After 50 and other books.
8) Kristen R. Edens (@ScribblerKris) – Copywriter, blogger and content developer for Boomers and GenX. Founder of Grandparents in Business blog.
9) Next Avenue (@NextAvenue) – Provides stories, information and advice for America’s 50+ generation.
10) Rick Barlow (@YouRenewed) – A retired entrepreneur who is exploring stories of personal reinvention in midlife and retirement.